T3/DS3 (Digital Signal 3)
Sixty-four kbps is called digital signal zero, or DS0, and is not considered to be a high-speed line nowadays; the minimum for high-speed transmission is about 24 times faster than DS0 and is called DS1. This is more familiar as a “T1” line. A dedicated T1 line is always on, transmitting and receiving the equivalent of 24 voice conversations from the Internet provider’s servers. A large company needs something more than a T1 line and could probably use a T3 line powered by DS3 technology.
The companies listed below are just a few examples and some of the services they offer. Complete our no-obligation quote form for more detailed T1/T3/DS3 service.
- Comprehensive solutions for critical data networking needs with dedicated, digital transmission paths from speeds of 56 Kbps through to 45 Mbps (T-3).
- Comprehensive networking solutions are offering an array of networking options, including point-to-point and multi-point facilities, providing the flexibility and capacity business applications demand.
- A tradition of network reliability. Customers benefit from the world-class AT&T Network, which provides industry-leading performance in terms of reliability and error-free transmission. It also has a wider footprint than any competitor, with the most Points of Presence (POP) nationwide.
- Personalized care with dedicated project management and the expertise of a personalized point-of-contact, customers can be confident that their orders will always be well-managed.
- Reliable transport service — Scalable, low latency, supports multiple applications (e.g., data, IP, ATM, voice, video, etc.) and flexible (allows you to build network configurations).
- Cost efficient — allows you to combine multiple incongruent services over one line and aggregate slower speed services on to high-bandwidth trunks.
- Security — the telecommunications facility is dedicated for your use, protecting the confidentiality of your information and making this one of the most secure services available.
- Performance — SLA includes the circuit availability objective of 99.999 percent end-to-end.
- Continuity of operations — Enhanced Diversity routing assists in planning for disaster recovery.
- Minimal delay — Private Line accommodates even the most delay-sensitive applications.
- Integrated services — a single channelized interface on your local access facility provides access to different voice and data services. commits
- 100% committed bandwidth with service level guarantees
- Premium router equipment
- Firewall, antivirus, and anti-spam protection
- Easily connect multiple locations for a multi-site network
- Unlimited High-Speed Internet Access
- Competitive Prices
- DNS Management
- Public and Private IP address
- Monitoring and maintenance
- 24 x 7 Support
XO has the following T3 / DS3 Dedicated Internet Access Plans
- Businesses can quickly scale their bandwidth needs with speeds starting at 6 Mbps and growing in 3 Mbps increments with fast and easy upgrades. Predetermined bandwidth at a price protected flat rate DS3 pricing.
- Full and unlimited DS3 connection at 45 Mbps to meet the needs of businesses with high bandwidth requirements. Price protected flat rate DS pricing.
- Flexible, high-bandwidth solution to businesses that have regular traffic patterns with periodic requirements for higher bandwidth. DS3 pricing based on payment for committed bandwidth on a monthly recurring basis with usage above the bandwidth commit charged on a per Mbps basis measured via the industry-standard 95th percentile calculation.